On the 581st day of the Russia-Ukraine conflict, new data on Russian military casualties and losses have been released by the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. This report aims to offer a comprehensive look at these figures.
Sign up for Rage X
RAGE X offers intricate analyses of global conflicts, supplying real-time alerts, exclusive military intelligence, and human perspectives on war. It's your comprehensive source for global defense
No spam. Unsubscribe anytime.
Russian Military Losses: By Category
• Personnel: 276,990 (+320 since the last update)
Armor and Vehicles
• Tanks: 4,675 (+3)
• Armored Personnel Vehicles (APVs): 8,950 (+4)
Artillery and Missile Systems
• Artillery Systems: 6,337 (+38)
• Multiple Launch Rocket Systems (MLRS): 792 (unchanged)
• Anti-Aircraft Warfare Systems: 534 (+1)
• Aircraft: 315 (unchanged)
• Helicopters: 316 (unchanged)
• UAVs (Operational-Tactical Level): 4,948 (+24)
Naval and Submersible Assets
• Cruise Missiles: 1,529 (unchanged)
• Boats/Warships: 20 (unchanged)
• Submarines: 1 (unchanged)
• Special Equipment: 927 (+2)
• Vehicles and Fuel Tanks: 8,792 (+29)
The steady rise in personnel and equipment losses sheds light on the ongoing degradation of Russia’s military strength in the war against Ukraine.
The Russia-Ukraine conflict continues to show a steady erosion of Russian military capabilities across almost all categories. These data points are more than just numbers; they are a testament to the sustained defensive efforts of Ukraine and the continuing toll of the conflict on both sides.